Tuesday 11 January 2011

Productivity

The blog has become a little dusty recently but that's not due to me not doing work, behind the blog i've been editing 2 videos on Song Vegas Pro. The first of the videos is on of a video mind-map which i've come to realise that it will be much better to take videos in small takes rather than one long take. Simply due to the fact that i've spent about 4 hours on the video editing out the rubbish, change sections around and also making it look professional. The second video is a Voxcast i did with my team about the specific aspects of the film. This practice is essential for the final piece editing but it seems that i may have to abandon Sony Vegas Pro and take Final cut due to the unlikely chance of my PC crashing and loosing footage of the film.
So to sum up: 2 videos are being editied via Sony Vegas
                      I need to update the blog with more posts
                      I need to think about the job i have for the film
                      I also need to add a link of the facebook page containing the event date and details of the filming night
                      I also need to comment on 4 people's blog's who im not within the same team as them

No comments:

Post a Comment